General terms and conditions of Gura.life GbR
§ 1 Scoope and provider
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all orders you make at the online store of
Gura.life GbR, represented by
Katarina Rudholzner and Norbert Reinl
Zur Steige 13
(2) The product range in our online shop is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The general terms and conditions therefore apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our terms and conditions, is already contradicted.
(4) Contract language is exclusively German.
(5) You can view and print the current General Terms and Conditions on the website https://www.gura.life/agb.
§ 2 conclusion
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking on the button “buy now” you make a binding offer to buy.
(3) Only by releasing the content or providing a link the contract is concluded.
§ 3 prices
The prices indicated are final prices, for physical goods plus shipping costs. According to § 19 of german VAT-law, we do not levy VAT and therefore do not expose you to this (small business owner status)
§ 4 terms of payment
(1) The consumer has the option of paying per
· Payment in advance
§ 5/1 Delivery of goods
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of consignment purchase.
§ 5/2 Delivery of digital products (music for download)
(3) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods by providing a link. This can be operated by you and starts the download on the selected storage medium. When paying by bank transfer, the buyer receives after receipt of payment an e-mail with the appropriate download link.
(2) It is the customer’s responsibility to provide suitable software that enables proper opening or saving of files and content.
(3) We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Cancellation
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, ie the purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Gura.life GbR, represented by
Katarina Rudholzner/Norbert Reinl
Zur Steige 13
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us or to us without delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Zur Steige 13
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s):
Address of the consumer (s):
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
End of revocation
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
(2) A right of revocation expires pursuant to § 356 Abs. 5 BGB in a contract for the delivery of digital content not on a physical medium, if the entrepreneur has started to execute the contract after the consumer has expressly agreed that the entrepreneur begins with the execution of the contract before the expiry of the period of revocation and has confirmed his knowledge of the fact that he loses his right of revocation by his consent at the beginning of the execution of the contract.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims are based on the statutory provisions of the purchase right (§§ 433 ff. German Civil Act).
§ 8 Copyright and Rights of Use
(1) All digital content provided by the seller as well as the music on CD are protected by copyright.
(2) The customer acquires a time-unlimited, simple, non-transferable right of use exclusively for non-commercial use. The customer is granted no exploitation rights. In particular, he may not distribute the acquired titles – neither digitally nor in print, in whole or in part – (§ 17 UrhG), make them publicly available (§ 19a UrhG) or pass them on to third parties in any other form. The right to reproduce (§ 16 UrhG) is limited to acts of reproduction which serve exclusively for their own use.
(3) The granting of the rights of use by the seller is subject to the condition precedent of the complete purchase price payment.
§ 9 Final Provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions otherwise.
(2) Exclusively German law is applicable to contracts between us and you excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG, “UN Sales Convention”).
Copyright: HÄRTING Lawyers, www.haerting.de, email@example.com
Chausseestraße 13, D-10115 Berlin, Tel. 0049 30 28 30 57 40, Fax 0049 30 28 30 57 4